Posted by southtexas
on Aug 2nd, 2012 in Home Page Posts
| Comments Off on Commercial Services
A structural problem with your facility effects property asset value, raises the risk of liability issues, and jeopardizes the lease agreement with the tenant.
Quick, clean, long-lasting concrete raising and soil stabilization solutions put asset owners in control of their commercial and industrial assets.
URETEK ICR Commercial Service Features
- Small, penny-sized (5/8” Inch) injection holes.
- No furniture or appliance moving
- Small amounts of debris vacuumed immediately
- No carpet or tile removal
- After injection, holes are grouted and sealed
URETEK ICR Commercial Services
- Interior Foundation Lifting/Stablization
- Interior Grade Beam Lifing/Stabilization
- Weak Soil Densification
- Shallow Sinkhole Remediation
- Void Filling Washout Areas
- Driveway/Walkway Realignment (Trip hazards)
- Driveway Drainage Control
Why URETEK for commercial concrete and soil repair?
- No Contract Labor – URETEK supervisors and technicians are employees and are thoroughly trained to perform URETEK projects correctly and efficiently.
- Financial Commitment – URETEK affiliated companies use the most advanced equipment and materials in the industry. Self-contained mobile units are designed to maximize performance and keep the consistency of our patented polymer.
- Supervisors on Site – Most URETEK supervisors have over 10 years experience with polymer grouting… Simply put – We know our stuff.
- Track Record – Collectively, we have completed over 85,000 successful projects spanning 2 decades.
- Warranties – Upon completion of your project, you will be presented with an industry leading warranty. Check with your local URETEK affiliate for more details on warranties and service agreements.
- Insurance – Nationwide affiliates carry all necessary insurance required to perform URETEK concrete lifting, foundation repair, and soil stabilization projects.