Posted by southtexas
on Aug 2nd, 2012 in Home Page Posts
| Comments Off on Industrial Services
Why URETEK for Industrial Concrete Lifting?
- Increase and maintain asset value
- Little to no down time for operations
- Reduce liability and losses
- Eco-Friendly procedure
- No Disruption to business
Maximize business operations, minimize liability and loss risks with URETEK industrial concrete lifting services…
URETEK Industrial Services Checklist
- No Contract Labor – URETEK supervisors and technicians are employees and are thoroughly trained to perform URETEK projects correctly and efficiently.
- Financial Commitment – URETEK affiliated companies use the most advanced equipment and materials in the industry.
- Supervisors on Site – Most URETEK supervisors have over 10 years experience with polymer grouting… Simply put – We know our stuff.
- Track Record – Collectively, we have completed over 85,000 successful projects spanning 2 decades.
- Insurance – Nationwide affiliates carry all necessary insurance required to perform URETEK concrete lifting, foundation repair, and soil stabilization projects.
Common URETEK Industrial Applications
- Concrete floor lifting/realignment
- Weak soil densification
- Equipment pad stabilization
- Trip hazard elimination
- Concrete vibration/pumping reduction